Anderson's

Anderson's

Friday, February 3, 2012

Sick kiddos

Well Sophia was sick first then Charles followed! I am not sure where they got it from but I think it may have been the nursery last Sunday. They don't seem to be running too high of a temperature, they eat although not very much. The thing that seems the strangest is yesterday Sophia slept in till NOON! and so far today it is 10:26 and I haven't heard a peep from their rooms! Of course I have gone in and checked on them, but they are normally up by at least 7:30 or 8 if not earlier. Once and a while if we do something later then there bedtime they will sleep until 10 or so, but never this long! It's hard when there still not really talking yet, they can say out when leaving a room or bad when talking about snickers, but you can't ask whats wrong and they'll come out and tell you!


Although yesterday they both weren't having such good days! At least for a little while anyway, so I was on the back computer getting things together for David that he needed at work. First Charles bent down to pick something up and hit his head on the bed! Then Sophia tried climbing on the bed an fell and hit her head on the open drawer! IT was terrible all within 5 minutes. Charles' head didn't look so bad, I guess his head is use to his falls but Sophia had a HUGE black and blue mark that stuck way out of her forehead! I felt terrible! I had two sick kids then I had two sick kids with black and blue mark bumps on their heads! Well a day in the life of a Mommy I guess!

3 comments:

  1. Hannah is acting the same way! SHe went to bed at six last night! She normally goes until 8, and shes already wants a nap! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer, sorry to hear about all that- what a drag! Poor you and poor kids! Hope you're all feeling better now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry to hear Hannah's sick Sam! Is she feeling better? Are you and Jordan sick too!? Everyone over here in Williams seems to be sick with the same thing! I am guessing Flagstaff has got it too?!

    ReplyDelete