Anderson's

Anderson's

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Things are coming along...

So we officially have everything out of our old house, the one we rented for the last year! We have it all cleaned, just have a little yard work to do and then we are all done! Well all done with the old house, our new house is slowly coming together. Sophia's room so far is the only clean room! I guess the kitchen and dinning room too, but the family room which was clean is now scattered with boxes and tubs from our sheds! pictures are still going to come later, partially because my house is too messy and partially because I just don't know where I put the wire to transfer pictures onto my computer! haha!
It gets frustrating to a certain extent when you go I know where that was.... but I don't know where it is now! Sophia and Charles seem to be adjusting really well! The first night when they walked back to there new bedrooms they got confused which ones were theirs! Now they walk back to there right rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment