Anderson's

Anderson's

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Charles Nap and Sophs potty

It's not everyday when your kids seem quieter then normal and you go looking for them only to find them being good! haha That was Charles today! So I was looking up recipes online and all of a sudden I was like hmm I see Sophs but where is Charles, he is being awfully quiet! (which usually is never good!) So I go searching for him and found him in his crib! I left and went to David to see if he got in trouble without me realizing or see if he knows why Charles is in there! David was just as curious as me... so I go back in his room only to realize he is SOUND ASLEEP! So I guess he didn't get a long enough nap earlier and decided to crawl in for a longer one!!

On another note, so I am still working with Charles on potty training, not "hardcore" if he goes in his diaper OK, but I prefer he went in the toilet. I guess I want him to get more use to it before I say NO MORE in your diaper! Good idea or bad? Not sure... but that's what i'm doing. Ok so back to what I was going to say... so we were sitting watching Mickey Mouse and I asked Charles if he needed to go pee-pee and he said NO, so I was like hmm I will just ask Sophs and see what she does! Then she gets up and walks away... and i'm like hmmm is she mad? So then I decide to go and follow her, and she went right to the bathroom and asked for help with her shorts! So I put her up and sure enough she went! Which is a HUGE break through with her! Normally she doesn't want anything to do with the toilet she is content using her diaper and going wherever she is! So hopefully my working with Charles has inspired her!

Also Tomorrow Charlies turns TWO!!!!

2 comments:

  1. My easiest potty training was with the twins, who were ready to do it before I was, and they really inspired each other: "Oh! She's going, I should go too!" Don't make it a battle if you don't have to, for sure. :) I think you're doing great. And happy birthday to Charles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know! Thanks Aimee! Although we have had a set back, Charles managed to some how squirt himself in the face then panicked and sat up and pee went everywhere! It was kind of funny, but ever since he is really scared to go again! lol Don't blame him much, but now he sits down and gets up in two seconds and wont go! Back to the beginning I guess!

      Delete