Anderson's

Anderson's

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Oh Photoshop how I have missed you!

So we finally set up our desktop last night! So with it came my Photoshop! and Charles has been asleep all morning so I have got to fiddle with it all morning without worrying about him! Its already 10 am and I still haven't hard a peep from him! Poor boy hasn't taken a nap in like a week! I think he is trying to makeup p for it. Although with Sophia being at Head start I don't have as many pictures of her but my goal is to bring them out and get some good pics with the fall colors! YAY FALL! It has to be my favorite time of year! So here are a few random pics I fiddled with on Photoshop!









2 comments:

  1. Thanks Sam! Its actually pretty easy, I took a class on it in high school, hardest part is paying the cost of Photoshop! I think it ranges from like $300 to $500 unless you can find a deal on e-bay!

    ReplyDelete