Anderson's

Anderson's

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A New Adventure

So I just recently started an ETSY shop... It takes a lot more time then you would think to first set up your account add items to  sell, then next marketing! With out marketing you probably will never sell anything... yet time and energy to market is more then I realized.. especially with my two cute kiddos wanting my attention while I sit at the computer. Can't complain too much about that... it still doesn't get old hearing there little voices saying mommy mommy.. although Charles still throws in a Rachel every now and then. Well so I have started the shop and i'm selling my photographs. So that takes even more time on the computer to use Photoshop to make sure the pictures look exactly how I want them. I have taken photos for years! Lately mostly of the kiddos.. but still doesn't change that I like photos! Photoshop you can always add fun touches to a photo too  to hopefully help it stand out from the other million or so photos of a mountain that others are selling! Its pretty amazing how many people are so GOOD at photography! Some probably have degrees and what not for the perfect lighting... but that's ok! So if your bored and have the time and want to check out my shop... or i'll just post some of them here for you guys and let me know if its something you would pay for... or if I should give it up now! :)





These two amazing photographs taken in Sedona, AZ were actually taken by David! There two of my favorite photographs!













http://www.etsy.com/shop/RachelAndphotography

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Fun pictures, Rachel- you've got talent! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aimee!! I guess I just needed a little pick me up.. i'm not as patient as I should be with starting a new Adventure like this!

      Delete
  2. thats awesome! those are great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sam!!! Are you coming to MOPS this year? I saw Melissa there last time, she's even at my table! :) Hope you and your little ones are doing good!

      Delete