Anderson's

Anderson's

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Goodbye for now Arizona

Well Arizona it has been almost a decade, you saw me through my first year as a new believer and a new wife, you saw me through 4 pregnancies and 3 births, you saw us through our first rental and our first time home buyers, you saw us through so much it feels strange to think Arizona that you will soon be 21 + hours away. So good bye for now Arizona, you will always hold a special spot in our hearts.

It's amazing to think how much can change in 9 years! All the wonderful people we have met in Arizona, all the great friends we have made and now we are headed back to Minnesota (a different town then we grew up in) in the southwestern corner almost in South Dakota. I am very excited to see what God has next for our family and the potential for a slower paced life at least for a few years. I am also excited to be closer to family and letting the kids get to know there cousins.

I however am now too excited about the drive there, 26 foot penske truck that David will be driving with snickers (our dog) while towing behind one vehicle while I drive the other with three children. Thankfully we are going to be taking it slow and making the drive in 3 days instead of 2. I am excited for the kids to have some kind of normal again, moving and selling a house can be very stressful on them, their toys get packed away, they can't make messes in case we get a potential buyers coming that day to look at the house!

All in all though I am excited for this new adventure God is taking us on and look forward to what lays ahead.


2 days before coming to Arizona 


6 months before leaving Arizona


the munchkins the week leading up to leaving

No comments:

Post a Comment