Anderson's

Anderson's

Friday, July 22, 2011

Charles is growing up so quickly!

Two weeks from today my little Charlie turns one! Where did the time go! It always amazes me how quickly time goes... Though I hear from my elders that its just the beginning and will continue to go quicker! No wonder they say life on earth is so short!

Well Charles has grown and developed a lot in his first year! For fun I am going to post pics of him at ever month of his first year!

First Day!

Proud BIG SISTER!!



1 Month Old


2 Months Old


3 Months Old


4 Months Old

Short lived pacifier phase.



CHRISTMAS!



5 Months Old


6 Months Old




7 Months Old


Poor Charlie's boy spirit started coming out! He jumped off the bed, and landed face first on his Nose! Thankfully he only got rug burn and not a broken nose!

8 Months Old


9 Months Old


10 Months Old


11 Months Old





And I will add pics of him when he turns one in a couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment