Anderson's

Anderson's

Friday, July 8, 2011

Dishwasher Confusion!

So yesterday I had this traumatic ( dramatic I know) experience with our dishwasher! I am cleaning up the house doing dishes doing laundry, and all of a sudden I come in my kitchen and there is water coming out of our dishwasher and is already all over the floor! I turn the dishwasher off only to have the water keep coming and the dishwasher not drain any water out!
David rushes home from work to help me shut the water off! Because I didn't turn the nob enough to do anything! Well after an hour or so of David helping me clean up, we leave a fan on the water spot and by morning its all dry.

Then we have someone come over to look at it only to have it run perfectly!
So not sure what happened except I had one adventurous day yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment