Anderson's

Anderson's

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Blueberry Waffles!

So this morning was my first morning ever making or trying a blueberry waffle! Wow! Yummy! haha, didn't realize adding something to a waffle would make it soo good! And it was simple, took my waffle mix I normally make and just added blueberries! Simple! I know!
Well I have decided my breakfast were becoming quiet boring, eggs again! Even tho I can make almost any kind of egg now plus yummy omlettes! I was getting tired of eggs, and waffles, and pancakes! that was pretty much our breakfasts! Now I made blueberry waffles, and I am wanting to learn to make homemade coffee cake, home made blueberry muffins, and home made Cinnamon Rolls!!! yummy! Hopefully they turn out! If anyone has any good breakfast recipes I am open for one!

2 comments:

  1. oh man bisquick seriously has the best coffee cake recipe of all time!!! its amazing, i have to not make it because Ill eat the entire thing myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this the recipe your talking about? http://www.food.com/recipe/bisquick-coffee-cake-98934 If so that is a lot easier then the recipe I made last night! Although It was delicious this morning so can't complain! Here is the website for the one I made. http://thebakingpan.com/recipes/cake/streusel-coffee-cake.html

    ReplyDelete