Anderson's

Anderson's

Monday, September 26, 2011

To start potty training or not?

Well I am beginning to think that Sophia is ready to start potty training, and yet I keep wondering if its still too early. It is a big change in both of our lives, keeping an eye on her to see if she needs to use to toilet, and her not just being able to go wherever! I did buy a little potty, but she just thinks its for her babies and the "big toilet" is the one she needs to use! She is such a silly girl, she has always been that way, she wanted to walk before she crawled because we did. 

Well back to potty training, We had a normal morning this morning and about an hour ago I was like oooh yeah, I was going to attempt to work with her today. Well she has had her little undies on for almost an hr now and has gone on the "big toilet" twice.

So I guess I will see how she does today, and go from there! Of course diapers for naps and bedtime, can't expect her to learn that quickly! Although that would be nice!



Well here are a few random pics, some from when my mom was here and some just today! You can see Sophia's like 10th hair cut and Charlies first!

Sophias new goofy faces





enjoying time with Grandma Nancy


then decided to wrestle me on the floor, they both wanted to lay on me.


They discovered Grandmas bed!



Their new bike, although there legs are still too small, but they still enjoy it!



hair cut!


I think Sophia's haircut is more noticeable.




her today in her little undies.


No comments:

Post a Comment