Anderson's

Anderson's

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Haircut!!

Well I must say my husband is wonderful at many things! One of the things is cutting hair! Yes cutting hair! He is my stylist! He cuts dyes ect! So last night I asked him to cut it and he did it PERFECT! Exactly what I was imagining! I don't know how he does it, but he does! and Here are a few pics! Of course I took pics with the kids I feel cheesy to take pics of just me... I know silly right!? But I don't like too!


I know I know! These pics are pretty much the same thing! But one you seem more of my hair and the other has Charlies CUTE smile! So I decided to post both!



Sophia didn't want to smile! She was too busy watching Little Einsteins! 


Well I guess I do have one pic of just me! Although the kids were at my feet! That is why I have that crazy look on my face! I was thinking WOW you guys got in here quickly! What was I thinking, leaving the door open and thinking you two wouldn't follow me in! And Charlie what are you doing on the Toilet seat! Then I snapped this picture and told them out! and Charlie goes Ouuu Ouuu Ouu I don't think he says the T at the end so its just ouuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment