Anderson's

Anderson's

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter 2012

Well I think I have terrible timing! SO weeks before Easter I had ideas on what I wanted to get the kids for Easter and what not. But thinking its still over a month away I have a few weeks before I buy anything.... Well I should know my self by now! Of course I keep thinking I still have weeks left until I realize Friday that oops this Sunday is EASTER! lol so Saturday we head up to Flagstaff because we needed groceries and what not anyways, only to have like way too many people in the Easter aisle! I get overwhelmed when i'm crowded probably too easy, so needless to say my ideas went out the window and we just ended up grabbing pre-made baskets and ran away from that section!!!! hahaha

Then we had a family over that we had just met. Well technically we had met Pastor Andy a few times being the Pastor of the Williams First Baptist Church in town. But I got acquainted with his wife at MOPS! So we invited them over to get to know them more and they brought Eggs for an Easter Egg Hunt!!! Which Sophia and Charles LOVED! I guess when time gets away from you not only end up with pre-made baskets but Eggs and Candy gets completely left out!


They LOVE each other!




Tickle time!


MORE HUGS!


okay MOMMY that is enough! ( I feel like I get that look a lot! I guess I take too many pictures!)


Time for the Easter Egg  hunt!















Yummy's!! Charlie the next day must have been like I figured these things out! Because he had an egg with him when he was eating Mac and Cheese for lunch Monday and started stuffing his egg full of Macaroni!! He was a little confused when I took his eggs away!




EASTER MORNING!


Glad they liked their pre-made Baskets! Even though not much time or thought was put into them!








No comments:

Post a Comment