Anderson's

Anderson's

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

More of Charles and random pics

So day 2 of potty training and Charles got sick! So I didn't really keep up with the training but then today he did good again! Although since he was sick yesterday with the (excuse my language) runs, I wasn't wanting him to run around naked in case he wasn't feeling good still. But besides went he went poo and another time his diaper stayed dry! Even on our evening walk to dairy queen and around Williams, we got back I put him on the potty he went and then off to bed he went!
I don't think I would trust him without a diaper going to town anytime soon but so far he has made this way easier on me then I expected! and Sophs, well she is another story altogether! I think once Charlie has been going for a while she will start to think about it, but I also realize she has always had fuller diapers then Charles and has needed to be changed more, not sure why that is, I feel like Charlie drinks more water and what not then her, but she does seem to go potty ALL THE TIME!


running laps while there brushing there teeth! Don't worry I help them first then let them do it themselves and they think they are pretty smart!


Sophs copying Charsman!


One more lap before we fling ourselves on the couch!!



Charles thought he was pretty hilarious!


My sweet Sophia!



No comments:

Post a Comment