Anderson's

Anderson's

Monday, March 18, 2013

New Camera!

So David spoiled me with a new camera!
Its super nice, and it cost a good penny too, its a Nikon D3100! We are thinking about trying to get a small business going, not just pictures of nature but taking family photos, baby photos, ect... It would be a lot of hard work, but I only know of 1 other photographer down here in Williams. Now I now Williams isn't huge but I think there is plenty of room for two photographers! Well there is our idea and now I will share a few pics, some of the kiddos and some not. I really do need to remember to take more pictures of my kiddos lately...


My FAVORITE picture David took coming home from Flag the other day!


Charles deciding if he wants to climb the rock at Buffalo Park. 


Beautiful Clouds!


Charles intently watching tv!


Sophia actually smiling for a photo! (lately she hates pictures!)


My cute Kiddos



Flowers in our front yard blooming! Spring must be here! Right!?


Crocodile bark tree


Another great pic of the Peaks!

 HUGS


Sophia praying for her brother before bed. (don't mind Sophia messy hair!)


Sophia giving her brother a good night kiss! (she is SOOO sweet!)


MORE HUGS! (Charles is a camera HOG, and a little HAM!)


No comments:

Post a Comment