Anderson's

Anderson's

Thursday, March 21, 2013

WORLD DOWN SYNDROME DAY!


My Beautiful Daughter Sophia Joy!

I remember being a little scared right at first, what was down syndrome? Well Sophia being taken away down to the NICU was more of a concern for us then her having down syndrome. We just wanted our sweet little girl home with us! I didn't fully realize it then, but Sophia Joy was a wonderful gift from God! She laughs easier, forgives easier, and enjoys life fuller! She is a wonderful addition to our little family, and I if I could go back and choose to have her with down syndrome or not, I would fully take her just the way she is!

Down Syndrome kids are a blessing and I pray all who have been blessed with a child with down syndrome would realize that!

4 comments:

  1. Sophia is so beautiful! my heart breaks for all the babies who are aborted because of down syndrome. Praise the Lord Sophia was given to two amazing parents like you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sam! I think people just have the wrong idea on what Down Syndrome really is, they think it is a bad thing. They don't realize they got a special gift that not everyone is blessed with! :)

      Delete
  2. she is a doll! what a little blessing!

    ReplyDelete