Anderson's

Anderson's

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Website, photo shoots, and family visit!

First off I have my website for my photography business up and running. raphotographywilliamsaz.com
Which is exciting and makes me a little nervous too! :) I have had a few family photo shoots so far that have been fun and a joy which makes me less nervous! So I will post the pictures then go on to tell you about my exciting weekend coming up!

Meet the Millers:







Meet the Gordon's:








This weekend My family is coming to visit! It will be the first time anyone on my side of the family will see our new house; that we have been in for over a year now. It will be fun, Especially since everyone is getting older and married ect ect, so getting everyone out to Arizona at the same time, besides my eldest sister Stephanie, is pretty amazing in itself! So I will have plenty of photos I am sure next week to show all the fun we had!

No comments:

Post a Comment