Anderson's

Anderson's

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

As of December 21st

It has occurred to me that I don't write on my blog very often! It is hard to find the time! I sit down and next thing I know i'm shutting the computer because I forgot why I got on or got distracted by something, Snickers barking, Kids waking up, kids crying... you name it!

I love this time of year! The first snow, the Christmas music, the Christmas decorations! Sophia is old enough now that she sees the Christmas tree and you can tell she is excited! Although she is still at the stage where she doesn't know if she is more interested in the colorful tree or the presents underneath!
So the other day I was talking to David back in our room, and we go hmmm... there being pretty quiet! Which if you have kids you know is usually never a good sign! So I walk out to check on them and next thing I know there both laughing pretty hard, as I look I see them sitting across from each other wrapping paper in small bits and a box unwrapped! Good thing it was in a box or they would have exposed the gift! So now a gift lay under our tree with no wrapping paper, just a box! haha I think it was a good thing I came out when I did or they would have opened that box too. Needless to say they haven't attempted it since.
Charles is turning into such a babbler! He talks and talks and talks and talks! He makes sounds and noises I have yet to hear Sophia make. Although I have noticed the more he does something the harder she tries to do it too. So I hear her making new noses too! I am not sure how many words Charles says so far, but I know he says more, please (which is hard to understand) , juice, HI, Bye, mom, dad, baby, I think he attempts I love you, but its more like I and then can't quiet make out the rest.
Both Sophia and Charles love to dance and sing, they think it is the funnest thing in the world to turn on music and dance around the living room! I always try and video tape them dancing but as soon as I get my camera out to do so they seem to stop! Camera shy I guess!
Sophia walks really well now and gets sooo excited when we let her walk around with us in a store! She has started this new laugh thing when she is excited she laughs then takes like a big breath and laughs again, it almost sounds as if she is gasping for air! but its just a new silly laugh that she has come up with! The only time I hear her laugh that way is walking next to us in a store, or outside, or if we are playing follow the leader and she is the leader! Sophia has come up with different laughs for almost everything she does! She has her mean-playful laugh she does when hitting something or throwing something at someone, she has her walking laugh, her tired laugh, and her real laugh. I am sure there are more but those are the ones I can think of right now.

Lately Sophia and Charles have been sleeping in! Which lately they have been sleeping in anywhere from 8 to 9 and sometimes 10am! Big change from 6:30 am every morning! But it is now 8:36am and I finally hear Charles. Off to start their oatmeal then go and get him.

No comments:

Post a Comment