Anderson's

Anderson's

Friday, December 9, 2011

two babies two puppies

So yesterday was an interesting day, well interesting morning anyway! Agreeing to watch the neighbor Dog Boon while she works up in Flagstaff for the day so he doesn't sit in his kennel all day sounded like a good thing.  I was excited so Snickers would have a play mate! So it wasn't long that he had been in our house that I realized that he isn't use to being caged in a back yard, and that he does not like when a little girl attempts to take his bone from him!

Meet Boon!

Well after snapping after Sophia twice, I said BOON, and like a smart dog he quiet! Then I told Sophia, you do not take his bone away Sophia Joy he doesn't like that! So then as her brain starts rolling she realizes, hmmm well let me just take Snickers away since he already likes me and i'll give it to Boon as a peace! Well she must be smarter then me because it seemed to do the trick! After that they were the best of friends! Then Nap time came and I was pretty excited! Because if you aren't aware two puppies that aren't use to each other take every second they can to wrestle, or whatever you want to call what they do! And my little girl just loved to be at least a feet away watching so nap time seemed like a great idea! Well I put snickers in the bathroom for his nap, Sophia and Charlie in their rooms and Boon slept by my feet!


The rest of the day went a lot easier then the morning did! Oh I also forgot when Boon decided to bark at snickers for trying to steal his bone Charles came crying hysterically toward me! I guess Snickers has never barked at them or around them! He only barks outside and then they yell Stop Snickers! haha or Bad is what Charles is starting to say!


Boon                                                                             Snickers

So Boon woke and then I put him and Snickers outside, after that he didn't seem to mind the backyard! Which was great for me! Plus Sophia and Charles decided to sleep the day away! Charles finally woke up at 3pm and I woke Sophs up around 3:30! So overall it was a great day Snickers got a new best friend! Who thankfully lives just across the street and Charles finally got over being scared of him! It is funny how he got upset when he barked but when Boon was chasing him around the living room he laughed and just ran around thinking it was super fun! Silly boy!

             Sophia less then a foot away while Boon has his bone.

few days before yesterday out playing in the snow




 we also built a snowman, but I think I made him poorly becuase he stood a whole 10 mins!


Sophia in our sledding tube, Sophia especially loves to sled this year!

Charles likes the tube indoors!


Silly Charles... sitting? on the Chair 

Sophia and Charles rocking the chair



SOOO MUCH FUN

No comments:

Post a Comment