Anderson's

Anderson's

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

March Madness

Update!

Well Sophia said Snickers the other day!! Her talking is still slower then Charles, but still overall a happy little girl! She still loves to sing and dance! She is such a little girl these days! Dressing up in her dress up outfits, dancing and singing around the living room, she also still thinks she is Miss Mom! Giving Charles a big kiss every time he gets his diaper changed. It is so cute! She comes up especially if he is crying and just puts an arm on both sides of him and bends down and whispers something to him, I think trying to calm him and then gives him a kiss on his forehead! I think she is also going through another growth spurt! She eats and eats and eats! Napping is a little crazy with her right now too, she seems to want to nap everyday, but if I let her nap she is up way late! (in her crib of course) It's not like she cries or anything in her crib, she is just up and talking and laughing most the night! If we give her to long of a nap we will hear laughing until we go to bed! It's pretty crazy, I guess I shouldn't complain too much since she isn't running around the house crying or anything, just happy to be in her crib! Back to her talking, Sophs does like to yell at Snickers! I think that is why she was able to say snickers! If the dogs are barking she yells at them telling them to stop! and NO! haha, she even does it when we are on walks and other dogs Bark! but she gets really upset when they don't listen!

Charles on the other hand is getting like all his molars at once! I think two have come pretty much all the way through plus his fans on one side, and the other side is just starting! Lopsided mouth! haha Although Charles has become quiet a little talker! It is beginning to seem like a new word a day! although he has his favorites still! Some of his favorites lately are baby still, bampa, grama, uh-oh and thank-you. Those seem to be his favorites lately! If anyone drops anything we will hear Charlie uh-oh uh-oh uh-oooooh! He is pretty funny with his new words! Oh yeah and Love you! so one day he would run around bampa, baaaampa loove you! then the next day graaaaama graaaaama graaaaama loove you! So that day I said love you Charles, and he goes love you. So I asked Charlie who do you love, and he goes mom! I was like aaawww if that is not the cutest thing to hear! Of course Charles loves to sing and dance too! But you can understand his a little better then Sophs, and it seems like all his songs have baby in them! LOL His dancing is pretty hilarious too! His new dance move is swaying back and forth and lifting his opposite leg really high! I think he must be taken dance lessons from my dad! (at my sisters wedding my dad was dancing goofy like that)



Sophia dancing with her baby Daddy bought her!


Random short video of Charlie talking! At the end he was trying to go around to look at his picture he thought I took of him!


We hiked or walked a short distance with our neighbors to Sycamore canyon to see the water falls. (snow melting and coming down the cliff sides)


Sophia got the first turn in the backpack! We think she might be getting to big for it!


Better picture of the same thing. bigger smiles!!


There was a total of three different waterfalls, the fourth was still frozen! The neighbors well Lee to be exact was chucking rocks at it to see if it really was frozen, and YUP it was! 









The frozen one!


Our neighbors Lee and Rachel with their puppy Boon and Snickers


Charlies turn! He loved the backpack! I guess because he got a better view!


I think this was when they were chucking the rocks? But not completely sure what they were doing.


I decided Sophs and me needed a pic!


No comments:

Post a Comment