Anderson's

Anderson's

Monday, June 30, 2014

Birthday ideas!

Charles turns four next month, and my poor little boys hasn't had a birthday party yet! I know he is still young and I don't think he realized he hasn't had one, but recently we have gone to a lot of his little friends birthdays! So, now he realizes he hasn't had one! Ha, so now Charlie's favorite past time is playing "birthday party!" The other day he took a shoe box put books in it and topped it with the tissue that used to be in the shoe. Then he goes mom today is my birthday day, take a picture of me as I open my gift! So I take a picture, afterwards he goes yahoo its my birthday Thank you for the great gift! :)

I thought it was just a phase, then I overheard him tell his Grandma on the phone, are you coming to my birthday day grandma! Anytime I tell him about someone coming over or that we are going somewhere he thinks it must be because its his birthday day! So needless to say this year I am finally giving him a well deserved birthday, and I think he will be old enough to enjoy it!

Now I just need to decide the theme. At first I thought miniature golf party in the back yard, but I think I may do construction theme. Put a sandbox out back and put construction vehicles in it. I think he might enjoy that better then miniature golf, and save that for later.


Charles opening his "gift"


Charles excitedly showing me what he got in his gift.

Random pictures of Sophia and Charles

They are taking a drive in the "car" that Charles made!

No comments:

Post a Comment